An update on our latest Prayer Alert for World Shapers Club Rwanda:
1. There has been a successful delivery for Mother and baby boy!
2. Mother and baby remain in hospital.
3. Dad will be able to see them both tomorrow.
4. Dad has been at the clinic with young daughter who has been diagnosed and treated for some infections but NOT coronavirus. They are now home.
We are grateful to God and to you, dear ones, for your prayers.
Esther and Mary
Esther Children's Network
Please pray for the family of a World Shapers Club minister in Rwanda:
1. Mother-expecting fourth child any day was taken to hospital not feeling well…delivery is expected within hours. Pray there are no complications or underlying issues. Pray for safe delivery for child and Mother.
2. Young daughter of same family was also taken to the hospital today feeling suddenly very ill. No cause yet determined.
The World Shapers Club teaches children how to pray, and engages them actively in praying, and helps them see how God answers their prayers. It is a ministry of Esthernet.net